الثلاثاء، 5 أبريل 2011

Random my art work stuff

It is just a random stuff about my artwork  



my fav shoes painting during art foundation course 




Drawing shoes which i did this semester in my drawing 1 class 
it is so hard drawing i had ever did :S 


A lino print - i did it this semester also it is no excited anymore 
because it is destroy... but i was in fact love the color so much 
btw it is not completed yet =) 


my pearls and shoes also for my drawing class 
it is my fav drawing i ever had =d 


This one is not compelte it yet. it was a prove from final project in printmaking 1 which wasnt really look good and i dont know why i was keep it with me  hehehe 
and over the spring break i was bored so i decided to do some re drawing over it but then i stop
which maybe i will comeback to it in future when i bored 


 

my work for principal of design course from last semester 
i was really love it how it look like  :D


This one is my fav work also  .. which is my best work over this year that i did =D 
It is for my printmaking 2 class 

and that is it =D

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق